3 months & 3 practices to cleaning up your family’s food choices.
It seems like the health craze has taken the world by storm. Organic this and that, Whole30, Keto, Paleo, Plantbased – you name it. But do you feel like your family has been left behind and your kids won’t eat vegetables? You are not alone. There is a lot of information out there, and a lot of parents feel lost with their kids at meal times. I created something that will actually help. Something that is educational, practical and sustaining – not a shortcut or quick fix – but a real life program for real lives.
- A 3 month plan to better food choices focusing on one meal at a time. Emphasis on real food: clean eating defined by what works for your family.
- 3 over arching practices that are backed by research and real life application:
– Taste bite, 3 Point Touch and 80/20 Lifestyle
- Teaching the how and why of healthy meal planning.
- Recipes, staple meals, snack ideas, cooking demos, live Q&A, and meal plans that are tailored for families.
- Non-judgmental support and accountability via group meetings and weekly goal setting.
- One time affordable cost.
- The program runs twice a year January-March and September-November.
- This is not a weight loss program, however, weight loss is 80% what you eat and 20% exercise. If you have struggled with weight or yo-yo diets then this is a lifestyle that will work for the entire family.
“I received so much practical advice and a ton of recipes. It helped me become more conscious about what I am feeding my family, and gave me knowledge about real food that made a difference. We actually eat more veggies as a family and my kids are better at trying new things! I am so glad I joined Christy in the 3 to Clean journey!”
– Stephanie, member of a previous 3toClean group
Want more info? Read on here. Email me email@example.com to arrange payment or let me in on your particular struggles and I can give you a glimpse of how the plan works to fit specific needs. For every friend you get to join, take $5 off your membership.
Live well friends,