Quick to cook and they will be quick to eat this easy throw together one pot stir fry.
Quick Gobble Stir Fry
- 1 large wok (or skillet)
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 measuring cup
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 16oz bag of mixed pre-riced veggies (mixed variety or cauliflower)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil (optional but encouraged)
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp minced garlic (jar of pre-minced garlic)
- 1/2 tsp salt (pink or celtic sea salt)
- 2-4 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 pack Romain lettuce and/or endives
- 1-2 lime
- Drizzle your pan with oil and turn heat to medium.
- Add ground turkey, basil, oregano, minced garlic, and salt to the pan.
- Mix well to incorporate spices and make sure no big chucks remain as turkey browns fully.
- Add in riced veggies, another tablespoon of oil and stir.
- Add coconut aminos, toasted sesame oil and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add juice of 1 lime, toss, cover with lid and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Prep lettuce, endives, wraps of choice, or serve in a bowl by itself or over lettuce.
- Allow to cool some before adding lettuce and serve with wedge of lime.
FYI: Some of these links are Amazon affiliate links. What this means is that by buying through these links, Amazon gives me a little bit of money at no extra cost to you. It’s one little way you can help me keep Messy Adventure up and running! I only endorse products I love and buy myself. Thank you friend.
The nutrition profile of cauliflower is impressive! It is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, containing some of almost every vitamin and mineral that you need. Count me impressed! Kids are smart and including them on the “why” we should eat more vegetables will help create well rounded and adventurous eaters. For one of my other recipes using coconut aminos check out Easy Peasy Tahini Pasta.
Live well friends,